Client Relations Specialist
Air Worth Heating & Cooling has been serving Tarrant County and the surrounding areas for over 28 years. We believe in building long lasting relationships with our clients by providing great service through all phases of the comfort systems life cycle. If you are career-minded and client-focused, consider joining our team. Our company takes great pride in the genuine relationships we build – with our clients and our colleagues. Outstanding customer service and workmanship is our paramount goal.
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for ensuring that each client has a positive experience in every interaction with our company. Key responsibilities include: warm and friendly phone conversations, ensuring all questions are addressed satisfactorily; execution of our Comfort Maintenance program; written communication to clients, potential clients, and technicians; and managing calendars.
Core Competencies required for this job include:
- Client Service: Gets satisfaction in working to maximize a positive client experience in response to client inquiries regarding the company products or services.
- Time Management: Able to stay organized and work without supervision in fast-paced environment while handling numerous responsibilities.
- Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
- Multi-tasking: Able to successfully address multiple priorities at any given time.
- Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive notes of all client interactions.
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Criteria for success include:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a client-focused role
- MS Office proficiency
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Full-Time – $15-$18 hourly (based off experience).
Office Located in Hurst