When shopping for HVAC supplies in Kelowna, spend some time online visiting Prairie Heating Products. You’ll find we have one of the area’s largest selections of HVAC fittings and duct components. Search our inventory online or reach out to an HVAC specialist from our company by calling 587-425-6426. Let us know a little bit about what you’re looking for and if we can’t help you find it on our website, we’ll custom manufacture the part for you using in-house resources. Between in-stock parts and our manufacturing capabilities, you’ll never need to contact another HVAC supplier in Kelowna.
9 Popular Duct Fittings We Have In Stock
1. Ducts are an important component in an in-slab duct and ventilation system. We carry high-quality ducts made in Canada which are made to be installed in concrete floors of high-rise buildings. See the spec sheet for ducts on our website for more information.
2. We carry 7 different Inlet Boot sizes in our inventory, used for transitioning from a round exhaust fan pipe to a slab exhaust duct. Check with us first to see if we have the size you need in stock or discuss custom made boots with our slab duct manufacturer.
3. Plastic Chair Support Brackets from Prairie Heating Products come in two sizes. It’s often beneficial to have a few extra Chair Support Brackets on hand for future products, which is why we make them available in cartons containing 150 units.
4. If you need a Slab Connecting Collar, we have one in stock to meet your needs; dimensions are 12” x 1.75” in 24 GA. Give us a call if you’d like to place an order.
5. PVC Air Ducts for HVAC systems are something we can source for you if we don’t have them in stock. We offer easy access to all types of HVAC supplies in Kelowna- simply let us know what you’re seeking.
6. A Slab Elbow may be on your list when it’s time to restock supplies. At Prairie Heating Products, we have several sizes in 24 gauge metal. Product features include precut screw holes for easy installation.
7. We carry attractive Slab Grills made from aluminum in both standard and custom sizes. Slab Grills are used to cover Tradesman soffit or wall discharge openings to prevent bugs from entering your building and to protect from extreme temperatures.
8. Check with us for Wall Caps used for venting air from inside to the outside by going through an exterior wall. You’ll find that our HVAC supplies in Kelowna are manufactured to exceptional standards of quality.
9. Along with Wall Caps, we have Slab Wall Discharge vents available, made right here in Canada from 2GA or 24GA galvanized metal.
Save money on HVAC duct fittings, parts, and components when you make Prairie Heating Products your first stop when shopping. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team regarding custom manufactured supplies that are unavailable from other outlets. Reach us by phone when you call 587-425-6426.